Sunday, March 14, 2010

So we sold our home.  We have 5 weeks to get a new home and work everything out.
I think what freaks me out the most is the fact that this always seems to happen, after a year of trials and difficulties, we jump ship from all we know to write a new chapter.  New job, new home, new placement, new church, we just pack it all up and say, okay, lets shake everything up.

Our search has brought us little consolation.  We have waited five years for this next house, we have prayed , we have endured 5 harsh winters in a poorly insulated house with mice, with no furnace, and with little storage.  And by little, I mean our closets are what I call our "Hobbit Holes".

We look forward to what the Lord provides next.

I think I will be changing this blog to cover more of home owning, of crazy family quirks, of us all relating to being weirdos.

No comments: